INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Economy class return flights with Thai International airlines
(will be booked separately if required, see main box).
· UK Air Passenger Duty Tax
· Accommodation as specified (tax and service charges
are also included as is breakfast)
· Services of a Western tour leader throughout
· Local guide throughout
· Private air-conditioned vehicles in each location
· Private (group) transfers to and from airports and
· Entrance fees to museums, etc., permits, etc.
· Breakfasts & Dinners
· Private boat trips on Inle Lake and along the Irrawady
· The services of our local staff in Burma
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
· Items of a personal nature such as laundry, drinks,
· Airport transfers on arrival and departure if you
are not arriving on our standard flights (supplement payable).
· Airport taxes payable locally on each departure
All breakfasts (e.g. bread, eggs or fruit and tea or coffee)
are included as are all Dinners which are taken as a group
and arranged in good local restaurants were a variety of dishes
can be tried. Lunches are on a daily kitty of £4 per
person per day.
EXPENSES. Food (see above): Visa £40. Departure
tax: currently US$7. There are also a number of entry fees
not included in the price: as it is hard to say what people
would like to visit. There will also be a kitty to cover soft
drinks, mineral water and snacks for consumption whilst travelling,
though this is unlikely to cost more than about £20.
STAFF & SUPPORT. The group size will be between 8
and 16. All groups will be accompanied by an experienced English
guide, plus a Vietnamese guide and where applicable a local
driver. All your luggage and personal belongings will be carried
with the vehicle.
The accommodation on this trip is a mixture of good quality
private hotels (mostly 2 to 3- star). The hotels have air
conditioning and we will normally have twin rooms with private
facilities. In general, the hotels we use are of a good standard,
and will be clean and comfortable with air-conditioning, private
bathrooms, minibar and TV.
DEPARTURE DATES AND PRICES
6th Oct - Friday 19th Oct 2007
3th Nov - Friday 16th Nov 2007
5th Jan - Friday 18th Jan 2008
arrange twin share accommodation for single travelers, the
supplement is for those requesting their own rooms.
conversions, click here: XE.com
Personal Currency Assistant
here for more details in dossier BA14